Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Thu May 01, 2008 7:59 pm

YES absolutly! wait, what...?

|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Sat May 03, 2008 12:23 am

I dont know, maybe its just me, but it seems like the only people registered here are CC members. The old site had new people registering and making comments and things to keep everything moving. Not a solution, perhaps just the reason.

|CC| Administrator
|CC| Administrator

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Wed May 07, 2008 9:06 pm

Not sure what is going on but I join our server and run around and no one joining.

I'm still playing everynight for hours but on other servers.

People are viewing posts but not posting.

I dont know what to do anymore fella's.....

I'm paying for one more month.

|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Thu May 08, 2008 8:03 am

I'm somewhere out here... I think active recruitment would be helpful, but I don't know and I'm not in nearly as much as I would like to be :-(
I would really hate to see the server go down, but I understand why you wouldn't want to keep sending money to support an empty server :-P

|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Thu May 22, 2008 7:12 pm

Hello!! I'm not sure if anyone reads this anymore and I'm not sure if anyone is still fragging... My health hasn't been that great for the last couple weeks, been quite sick. On top of that I've had some really crappy hours at work and it's working my last nerve. I'm looking for a new job and hopefully I can find something decent in the near future!!! So if I'm able to get some free time and my wife is feeling much better then I'll be able to jump in and actually frag sometime!! YAY!!!

Sorry I can't contribute more and I was wondering if the server is still up and running??

I miss you all and look forward to blowing people up haha!

Be good and have fun!! lol!

|CC| Administrator
|CC| Administrator

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:57 pm

sorry to hear about your health... Wayyyy better than my excuse. I at least hope Mrs. Epos is feeling better by now scratch are you sure it isn't sympathy sickness Smile J/K

I guess my all or nothing persona has pulled me out of the game zone Crying or Very sad
I too got tiered of logging on and adding a bot to frag with.
I had tried changing how much i was playing back around xmass because i started the "diet". I got down to 190 (from 277) but i adopted new habits to help me get there. (Those seemed to have filled the CS:S void)
At the same time my computer took a crap and it hasn't been the same since. Every time i try to log into the server it tells me i was already playing. Every time I wanted to hop in I would have to shut down and restart the pc... not to play bots--- wasn't worth it. I've popped into FOG's server a few times and they're packed.

As far as the forums, I checked almost every day for a while but... I still am the last post in several areas and I haven't posted for weeks.

But as far as that goes, i haven't been posting much in my own forums...

I miss the clansmen but since it died off slowly I guess it was easier. First the server, the site the forums crashing... then the attempts of resurrection. Now the slip into silence... I'll check back here regularly for the next week or so to see if there are any miracle's but::Sad

email me if there is anything i can do or if'en yawl just wanna bs!

to the #1 position- or I'll die trying
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.criticalcrew.net
epos159
|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:19 am

Good hearing from ya Easy!! I've been checking in on the forums but my time at the computer is limited unless I'm working on college work.
The wife is doing better... she only gets sick every few days now. She just needs to make sure she is eating at the right times and such. She is now nearly 26 weeks (14 to go), and I'm getting pretty nervous. We haven't found out the sex of the baby... we decided to wait till birthday. Then they did hte second ultrasound and the baby had its legs positioned so no one could tell anyway lol

The health is getting a little better... it seems to be mostly stress and I'm just doing some things to try to combat the stress.

Anywayz... I've been trying to jump on CSS for a while now and every time I'm up to it the wife would rather I didn't. I think Thurs. I'm going to really try to get in for a little while (since L O S T isn't on) Smile

|CC| Administrator
|CC| Administrator

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Thursday it is! I played... scratch that- I gave Bcross something to shoot at a while last night! I do miss the game and the good times! I'll log in to see if anyone's on... kill me then!

to the #1 position- or I'll die trying
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.criticalcrew.net
bcross
|CC| Administrator
|CC| Administrator

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:11 pm

Im still here too, just frustrated and not replying much because I would just sound angry.

I too am very busy and by the looks of things around here we are dying.

Server is paid up until mid month.

Domain name is good for another year.

If anyone wants to ante up to keep it going please do, but I am not spending anymore anytime soon.

I will try and be in IRC when I can.

I am still in xfire and steam friends so chat at me or join whatever server I am on if this is the end.....

|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:34 am

Easy!! I didn't forget our "date" for Thurs. When I went to boot up my pc the power supply? crapped out on me!!! I was like Evil or Very Mad so I haven't had a chance to try to fix it, but hopefully I'll be able to get it fixed soon! I also ordered a new laptop (Thinkpad R61i) and the graphics card isn't great but should be able to rund CS:S fine! It is just going to take a while for it to get here (it is ordered though)! I will be in as soon as I can though! I definitely miss the game and hanging out! See ya's soon!!

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there...?   

Back to top Go down

Is anybody out there...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truly Fatal :: Critical Crew :: Critical Crew Clan-
Jump to: