AuthorMessage
|CC|DeViL
|CC| Administrator
|CC| Administrator

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Honda Accord 2008   Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:56 pm

A Step Up
This is the largest, most luxurious Accord ever. From its distinctive lines and its available 17" wheels, the all-new Accord Sedan has a commanding presence that’s sure to impress.
A Warm Welcome
The 2008 Accord Sedan’s wide-opening doors make things easy on your passengers. And the new one-touch power moonroof makes getting some air a snap.
Designed to Impress
It’s the little details that make a big difference. Like the Accord’s brilliantly finished exhaust and chrome door handles (V-6). Exquisite attention to fit and finish set the Accord apart from the average sedan.

Three Ways to Go
Accord offers three engines: a 2.4-liter i-VTEC® 4-cylinder with 177 hp in LX models. A 190-hp EX version. And a new 268-hp 3.5-liter V-6.
Powerfully Efficient
All Accord engines utilize i-VTEC® for abundant power and efficiency at all engine speeds. The new V-6 features the latest generation of Honda’s Variable Cylinder Management™ (VCM®) technology, which activates the engine’s cylinders as needed, providing both brisk acceleration and fuel savings.
Transmissions
Choose a quick-shifting 5-speed manual transmission. Or opt for the available 5-speed automatic that features our Grade Logic Control system, which helps put an end to gear-hunting when climbing uphill or driving back down.

Comfort-Minded
Take command with available leather-trimmed seats. The driver’s seat has eight-way power adjustment to fine tune a perfect fit (all but LX). Rear passengers enjoy ample room conveniences like a fold-down center armrest.
Convenience-Rich
Included with the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System,™ Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® enables you to make hands-free calls with many compatible phones. And steering wheel-mounted controls for audio and cruise control allow you to change speeds or music at will.
Information-Ready
Equip your Accord Sedan with the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with voice recognition and you’ll have a powerful tool at the ready. It has a huge point-of-interest database, including restaurant ratings and reviews from Zagat Survey.®
Audiophile-Friendly
Accord LX Sedan features a 160-watt AM/FM/CD audio system with 6 Speakers. EX adds a 6-disc in-dash CD player. Step up to the EX-L, and enjoy a 270-watt AM/FM/6-disc in-dash premium audio system and XM® Satellite Radio.† And all Accord audio systems feature an auxiliary input jack for MP3 players
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://criticalcrew.cc
spitz
|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Accord 2008   Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:56 pm

What are u a car salesman? bleh, im more fond of the malibu but i havent seen the accord yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|CC|DeViL
|CC| Administrator
|CC| Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Honda Accord 2008   Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Accords are good, I like them.
And I drive Accord 2007. Am not a fan of 2008. They look ugly
except 2 door ones. Wink
Back to top Go down
epos159
|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Honda Accord 2008   Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:06 pm

I bought a new 2004 late in '04 and love the car... really would like to get a new one though. Just don't have the $. Have considered trying to sell this one and buy a new one, but not really sure what I want to do.

I have had virtually no problems with it and the service from Honda has be GREAT! Only problem is I've been in 3 "accidents" with it... well been hit 3 times. Twice while parked in parking lots!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolCool

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Honda Accord 2008   Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:57 pm

I can't believe our own Admin is spamming the forums....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|CC|DeViL
|CC| Administrator
|CC| Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Honda Accord 2008   Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:48 pm

Its a car thread what do u want Very Happy

Back to top Go down
|CC|Snowman
|CC| Moderator
|CC| Moderator

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Honda Accord 2008   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:04 pm

I wont lie, im not really a honda fan. I mean, they run for a gagillion miles and all but...they are too quiet inside. i dont like the drive-by-wire pedal feel in the new cars either.

PostSubject: Re: Honda Accord 2008   

Back to top Go down

Honda Accord 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truly Fatal :: Hot Topics :: Cars-
Jump to: